Construction Updates January 29

Meeting notes: Discussed the updates for HVAC: pipes are complete, electrical is complete, pressure testing is complete, we see start up for the HVAC in the Great Hall Basement offices happening this week! Discussed Sacristy Brian Cox walk through from this morning: Need Bob to fire up the boiler to do some testing on flow.  … READ MORE…

Construction Updates January 8

Meeting Notes Reviewed need to go through service contract with Otis vs. Kone.  Kathleen will look into further and follow up again with Otis to review current contract conditions for maintenance. Elevator update: Passed inspection  Elevator lobby & elevator finishes are complete. Pathway to elevator will be restored each week in time for weekend use. … READ MORE…

Construction Updates December 18

Meeting notes: Reviewed need to go through service contract with Otis vs. Kone.  Kathleen will look into further and follow up again with Otis to review current contract conditions for maintenance. Elevator update: Inspection will be 12/18/19.  Elevator lobby finishes are complete. Pathway to elevator will be restored each week in time for weekend use. … READ MORE…

Construction Update November 20

Meeting notes: Reviewed schedule.  Things are on track for elevator work, they are up on the 2nd and 3rd floor working now.  There are wires and adjustments to happen over the next few weeks. We’re moving forward with Bay Alarm’s fire monitoring for the elevator lobbies.  We reviewed bids last week, found a solution that works and … READ MORE…

Construction Updates November 13

Meeting notes: Kathleen advised they were signing the paperwork for the Brian Cox Mechanical (BCM) quote for the Great Hall Basement HVAC project. Review of paperwork by Tom D., and discussion of timeline of project. Kathleen brought forward Joe’s proposal from BCM for restoring heat to the Sacristy.  Review and discussion of paperwork and schedule.  … READ MORE…

Construction Update November 6

 Regular Construction Updates Meeting notes: Discussed the possibility of meeting weekly again.  Some communication was lost when we went to bi-weekly meetings.  We’ve decided due to schedules that we will meet on Tuesdays in the Fireside Room from 9:15-9:45a going forward. Temporary 2nd floor landing is being developed to get something out there and aid our … READ MORE…

X