Please join the women of St. Paul’s Cathedral for guest speakers and discussions on what it means to be a Christian woman in a diverse world. Together we seek to deepen our faith as we interact with the world and explore the challenges women everywhere face in their daily lives.
All events will be held on Zoom, until it’s safe to meet in person.
2020 – 2021 Season
- November 5 – Rev. Kori Pacyniak
- December 3 – Rev. Dr. Vesta Kowalski
- (no program in January)
- February 4 – Dr. Michele Watkins
- (no program in April because of Easter)
- March 4 – Dr. Oliva Espin
- May 6 – Dr. Emily Reimer-Barry
“Breaking through the Binary: Beyond Male & Female God Created Them”
Rev. Kori R. Pacyniak – Pastor, Mary Magdalene Apostle Catholic Community
Thursday, November 5th, 6 – 7:30 PM
To make a reservation, click this link: https://airtable.com/shrZVJrOv6KCRbktq
You can donate to Women Together online, just click the link below.